Saturday, March 14, 2009

Special Friend Day


One of my constant struggles is deciding on Katie and Carter's education. Katie is in Children's House at FCM and Carter will start Toddler House in the fall. So Angie thought it would be helpful for me to be Maddie's (who's in first grade at the same school) guest at the Grandparents/Special Friend Day at school so I can better decide if I want to send Katie and Carter through elementary school. Well, let me tell you, the invitation alone was impressive enough. Maddie wrote a poem on my personal invitation about Spinosaurus:

Spinosaurids were 18,000 pounds,
Their sails spun round and round.
When they get angry, they might frown,
If you stare at them, they will hunt you down.

I'm looking forward to the Special Friend Day. I'm sure Maddie will impress her Goo-Goo.

No comments: