Monday, March 23, 2009

Almost there

I'm so excited about Disney that I visit the Blog just so I can see the counter count down. To be honest, its been consuming all of my free time thinking about the trip and the fun that the kids would get to enjoy. I've already voiced my only request, which is to ride the Star Wars ride. I'm gonna bring my favorite toy (iphone) and hopefully get a chance to blog often.

For those who are following Jenny's facebook, I will confirm that yes, two weeks agoI did get my first kidney stone. On the way to taking Katie to school, as I was passing Rex Hospital, I suddenly felt this tremendous pain on my lower back, on the right side. I thought maybe I was having back spasms, but no matter how I moved in the car the pain was the same. So I went ahead and took Katie to school (felt better standing up anyway) and then called Jenny and told her I was coming to see her (i.e. I was driving to the Duke Raleigh ER). So long story short, 2 days of pain meds, a lot of peeing, and back to normal. WHEW! Thanks babe, for taking care of me and giving me my pain meds in the middle of the night!!

Any way, the kids are just a joy to be with. The other night, Katie got in trouble earlier for being rude and we had to punish her by taking away the priviledge of night-night with daddy on the weekends. But by bed time she manage to get back on mommie's good graces and stoicly reported to me as I came up stairs

"Mommie and I had a talk and I can night-night with you now"



And Carter...tonight he just tried to jump off the couch

1 comment:

Robin said...

oh no! totally missed it, and i'm on fb every day. glad that's behind you and no more to come.
can't wait for disney updates.