Friday, June 5, 2009

We'll miss you, Sweetie

Thursday night, we said our final goodbyes to our beloved companion and loyal friend. Sweetie believed that she was a person and we were all happy to oblige and treat her like one. Her favorite part of the day was when she'd get an asian pear to eat. That was her favorite food (although, she was happy to consume anything else that fell her way). You could not ask for a more loving dog, who was never aggressive to anyone but loved to be pampered and kissed. I will miss all the tricks you could do, but clearly you were far more intelligent that you let on for you just wanted to make us happy. I know that you lived a full life and that you were happy with all of us - now its time for you to take rest and eat all the asian pears that you can.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I don't think I've ever seen her so un-fluffy or at least I always remember her with all the fur. So sorry for your loss.