Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Full Week of School

This upcoming week will be the fist full week for the kids. Last Friday, Katie awoke me at 6:45 AM already dressed and hair done, declaring that she wanted to be the first person to school. I hope that level of excitement continues(but maybe just 15 more minutes later)

Carter must in the plane of development that involves talking. He is such a chatterbox sometimes it makes me spin trying to process all his sentences. The thing is, you can't just pass him off with an un-hunh or yeah, he has to hear you acknowledge that you understood what he said. Whew!

I just had to share one last thing, I was just thinking about how much Katie has grown up and this one even popped in my mind. When she was younger, she wasn't exactly sleep loving gal she is today, but one day, Jenny came home and laid her down on the bed and in a matter of seconds, she was out! no intervention at all...

No comments: