Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend udpates

Here's the conversation that Carter and I had this morning before breakfast:

Carter:I want to eat over there(pointing to the living room)
Me:No, buddy, we should eat at the green table
Carter:My baby che-che over there. I want to eat over there(pointing again to the living room)
Me:No, buddy, we really should eat at the green table
Carter:OK. Just joking!

I think he's gonna turn out to be a wise guy...he just always says the funniest things, I wish I could write them all down. He's probably the most helpful 2 year old(ahem, excuse me, 2 and half) I've ever met. Every time I yawn, he asks "You tired dada?" or when I'm trying to fix something around the house I hear him come over and he always ask "My help dada fix it?". And when something doesn't work "Oh No. It no working!"

Then there is this thing about water, my goodness, he loves drinking water and at all weird hours of the day(I've heard it from him during the middle of the nap and also in the middle of the night). It haunts me : "I need waltar!"

He makes life exciting, that's for sure



Also Katie and I was able to enjoy some alone time together because Jenny had bought us tickets to the Cinderella ballet at the Progress Energy Center. We both enjoyed it and I have to give props to the pianist who provided all the music, by himself, the entire time. Simply amazing


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha. the kids are too cute