Monday, January 19, 2009

Growing up too quickly!

Everyone tells me they grow up too quickly and it really is true.

This week, I was surprised to find out that Carter is able to open the house doors on his own and saw him go down the slide by himself, without tipping over once(He got ever braver each time. First time on his tummy, second on his butt and third time, going head first!). He's also figured out how to dissemble and reassemble his Lego Lightening McQueen toy. Way to go son!

Katie has really gotten into her gymnastics class. We were not entirely sure if she would stick with going twice a week, 2 hours at a time. But after her first class, she told me "Daddy, when I turn 5 I want to go to gymnastics class even longer". She's now also sleeping on her own in her own room in her own bed. Not nary a complaint, negotiation, or cry. That's my girl!

No comments: