Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Early Christmas

OK, so long time no blog. Its been an uneventful past couple of weeks, mainly uneventful because I've been so busy at work that I probably have not noticed all the things the kiddos are doing. Carter has not really been saying a lot of new words, but he understands just about everything we say. He's also been very interested in reading lately which is a departure from his typical behavior as seen below

This morning mommy, oops, I mean Mrs. Clause dropped a little present for me in the shape of a new iphone 3G

All I can say, is THANKS BABE!

5 comments:

Mommy said...

So you don't blog or put up new pictures for a week...and the only picture you can put up we can't even see his face :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish Mrs. Claus came to my house and left me that too.

Daddy said...

You can't have mine...get your own

Robin said...

LOL, reminds me of max...always into everything and too busy to pose for pictures. that's cool how much he's understanding you guys. and welcome to the iphone world. i trust you got the lightsaber app?

Daddy said...

Wifey watched the kids while I picked up the phone and now I am posting a comment. WOO HOO