Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disney World Here We Come

Everytime Katie sees the Cinderella castle on TV she always says she wants to go there. We've been wanting to take her to Disney for a while now. But since the past two years have been occupied with pregnancy and caring for an infant the trip has been put off. She is so into the Disney princesses now I really don't want to miss this magical stage without taking her to Disney. So, we finally booked the trip last week with AAA and we are going to DISNEY in April 2009 during Katie's spring break. We are going with Michael, Angie, and Maddie so it will be extra fun. We are all staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge so we can wake up and see the wild animals outside. I think I'm as excited as Katie!

1 comment:

KPB said...

So do I get to go as yalls babysitter or what? Because I definitly think that would be fair.